The goMOMS Scholarship was established in 2017 to identify an individual of a multiple birth, recognize their accomplishments, and support them on their journey as they work toward their post-secondary education goals.
The deadline for all applications is May 29, 2020.
To be eligible for the goMOMS Scholarship, applicant must be:
- A child of a multiple birth (a twin, triplet, or higher order multiple) residing in Oakland or Macomb County, Michigan.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in or have the intention of attending an accredited educational institution or program of training: this may be a university, college, junior college, trade or vocational school within the school year of application submission.
- The applicant may only be awarded the goMOMS Scholarship one time. If an applicant was not chosen in a given year, they may choose to resubmit an application the following year for consideration.
- Applicant must be a high school senior or equivalent, or enrolled in a post-secondary program within the school year of application submission.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled or have the intention of being enrolled as a full time student, at least twelve or more hours/units in said educational institution or program of training.
- The applicant must possess a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 (“B”) or better.
- Applicants currently enrolled in an institution that does not have a GPA system must demonstrate an indication of advancing ability in the chosen field of study.