Learn more about OSTC programs at Career Night.
OSTC Career Night
Please contact the OSTC counselor at the campus you wish to attend. Enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year is now open.
Students will be notified, via mail, of their acceptance.
Please note, OSTC must review all applications prior to sending acceptance letters. If you have any questions about your application status prior to this date, please contact your high school counselor or the OSTC counselor at the campus you would like to attend.
Acceptance letters will include directions on how to claim your seat. Students who applied online can do this via the online portal.
NOTE: If you experience difficulties getting the form to load, you will need to clear the cache in the browser that you are using.
OSTC Enrollment Guidelines
All programming at OSTC is grounded on students having the competency to develop universal skills that are essential to employment. We look for students with the following skills and competencies:
- Follows industry specific safety standards.
- Able to work independently and to direct self.
- Able to work as part of a team, including with a diverse group.
- Able to manage time.
- Possesses critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Able to plan and organize tasks.
- Uses computers to complete work tasks.
- Communicates effectively with others.
- Completes work under stress and time constraints.
- Demonstrates strong work ethic.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Able to work in a facilitated learning environment with minimal supervision.
- Able to pass a drug screen.
Each OSTC program has additional skills that are specific to its industry. Contact the campus for more information.
Students with Individual Education Plan or 504 Plan
If you are a student with an IEP or 504 plan, please download the IEP/504 Summary Form and have your counselor include it with your online application. It is recommended that Chrome Browser be used to access this form.