Student Support Services provides career counseling and accommodation services to students. We help you develop a personal plan of success by supporting you with educational planning, career exploration, college admissions and personal and social issues.
- Supports students through the enrollment process
- Provides career counseling
- Provides support with placement, articulated credit, and financing for future education
Student Support Specialist
- Develops and facilitates behavioral planning
- Provides information and referrals to parents and students for appropriate community agencies and resources
- Connects students to internships, apprenticeships, and work-based learning opportunities
- Assists students in developing professional portfolios, interviewing skills, and career ready habits
Special Populations Consultant
- Supports students and instructors in implementing accommodation supports as outlined in Individual Education Program Plans and Section 504 Plans
- Represents OSTC at Individualized Education Planning Meetings, supporting students a Career Focused Education liaison
Visit your campus Student Support office for more information.