2020 Oakland Technical Early College Information Night
Students and families will learn how students can work towards an associates degree while attending High School and OSTC classes.
For current 10th grade students and their parents/guardians who will be attending OSTC in
2020-2021 and will be in one of the following technical programs list below. There is no student cost
related to college tuition or books for this program!
Oakland Technical Early College is an extended high school program. Beginning in the 11th grade students have the opportunity to work toward an associate degree related to the technical program the student is taking at OSTC. Oakland Schools Technical Campuses partner with Oakland Community College to bring Early College opportunities to our campuses. In 11th and 12th grades, students take college courses along with their home high school and OSTC coursework. Students attend Oakland Community College full time during an added 13th year completing final high school requirements and potentially earning the full associate degree.
There is a separate application process to enroll in this program.
Join us on any date listed above to learn more
about Oakland Technical Early College.
OSTC Programs involved with Oakland Schools Technical Early College.
- Collision Repair and Refinishing
- Computer Networking (NE, SW Campuses)
- Computer Programming
- Cybersecurity Networking (SE Campus Only)
- Entrepreneurship and Advanced Marketing
- Emergency Medical Services (EMT) – Health Sciences (SW Campus Only)
- Engineering, Robotics, & Mechatronics
- Welding (NE, SE, SW Campuses)
- Visual Imaging – (NW, SE, SW Campuses)
Join us on any date listed above to learn more about Oakland Technical Early College:
- Admission Requirements
- Programs of Study
- Application Process
- Sample Course Sequences
- Hear from current students in the program
- And More!