2023-2024 OSTC-NW Application Process:
- If you currently attend OSTC, you do not need to reapply.
- Click on the box titled "Enroll for 23-24 School Year" in the middle of this page.
- Choose "Start a new application". Enter an email address and create a password you will remember.
- You will need the following to complete the application:
- Home address including zip code.
- Parent or legal guardian’s phone number and email address.
- Emergency contact name and phone number.
- Please be careful not to make any typos. Typos can interfere with your application being processed correctly.
- You will be asked for a 1st choice program and a 2nd choice. If you do not have a second choice you can choose "No 2nd choice".
- You will see program choices available at other campuses (for example, SE for the Royal Oak Campus). If you choose a program at an alternate campus you must be prepared to provide your own transportation.
- You will be asked to explain why we should choose you. Some programs are very competitive. Please be thoughtful as this short essay will help us in placing students.
- On the final screen, please make sure to click the "submit completed application" button and print application if desired.
- Your high school counselor and OSTC will review your application. OSTC will inform students of enrollment status throughout second semester.
Any Question? Please contact Mrs. George, Counselor