Student Summer Experiences
Students entering the 8th or 9th grade for the 2022-2023 school year can get a head start with career technical education by enrolling in one of Oakland Schools Technical Campus - Northwest’s exciting programs!
Collision Repair and Refinishing
- Refinishing: Apply new finishes and paint
- Surface Preparation: Grinding, filing and sanding surfaces
- Detailing: Vehicle exterior detailing
- Body Work: Minor dent repair
- Basic nutrition
- Intro to breakfast foods and sandwiches
- Desserts and baked goods
- Salads and garnishing
Graphic and Communication Design
- Elements & principles of design
- Drawing activities
- Vinyl basics
- Basics of what is graphic design
Location: 8211 Big Lake Road, Clarkston, MI 48346 Dates: June 27-30, 8:30 A.M. - 11:30 A.M.
Fee: $25 per student
If you have any questions about the OSTC Summer Experiences, please call the office at 248.922.5800.