Illness related concerns:
- If you are experiencing two or more of the following symptoms, stay home, consult your medical provider, and get tested for COVID-19.
If experiencing only one of these symptoms, stay home and consult your medical provider. Call your campus: OSTC Northeast 248-451-2700; OSTC Southeast 248-288-4020; OSTC Northwest 248-922-5800; OSTC Southwest 248-668-5600 to report your absence.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- You may return to work/school after being fever free for 24 hours without taking fever reducing medication and your symptoms have improved.
- If you are tested for COVID-19- please report result to your OSTC campus:
OSTC Northeast: Main Office at 248-451-2700
OSTC Southeast: Main office at 248-288-4020
OSTC Northwest: Main office at 248-922-5800
OSTC Southwest: Main office at 248-668-5600